Eating a plant-based not only leaves you feeling good about saving animals and the planet, but it’s also loaded with amazing health benefits – Check ’em out!
People who choose a plant-based diet have a:
- 55% Reduced chance of high blood pressure
32% Reduced risk of heart disease risk
23% Reduced risk of stomach cancer
Here are some more positive changes many veg heads experience:
- Your cholesterol will drop: Only meat, dairy, and eggs contain dietary cholesterol, so your numbers should decrease when you make the switch.
- Your waistline may shrink: Looking to shed a few pounds? Many people drop some weight when they stop eating animal products.
- You’ll live longer: People who eat a plant-based diet are less likely to develop diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, and most types of cancer.
- You’ll feel happier: Research shows that eating plant-based foods improves your mood! What’s not to love?
To learn more about some of the popular myths about eating a plant-based diet, check out our FAQ page.
Medical and nutrition experts agree that a plant-based diet is good for your health.
Your choices can have a positive impact on issues like climate change, world hunger and water shortages.
Check out what’s new to the plant-based scene!
Shopping list, meal plans and more!